onsdag den 11. april 2012

The withdrawing limit on a Visa card

I got up to call my banker, Bettina, as soon as they opened tuesday morning, which meant at 1 am in the night San Francisco time! But I did, and she would look into it and call me back. She called around 3:15 am, with the conclusion, that due to all my ourchases prior to the trip, I had exceeded the withdrawing limit of 20.000,- danish kroner (aprox. $3500,-), so it will be closed until the 23rd - and by that time I'm back in denmark, even also back to work!
So I called Tina again, and had her sending some money, then I called Bettina (my banker) back, and had he transfer the total amount to Tina from my account, as I did have the money- I simply just could 't withdraw it due to visa's stupid max outtake policy! Seriously concidering cutting my visa card in half, once I'm home!
When all was setteled, I could go back to sleep again at around 4:15. In the morning I could then pick the money up, before going to the carrental.


Keep 'em kruzin!
Dannerr