torsdag den 19. april 2012

Thursday morning - almost home!

I didn't get much sleep on the flight from Charlotte to Frankfurt, but technically my day was also first about to end, when I landed in the german morning sun.
I was a bit worried about the arrival and condition of my back pack, as I had to check it in at the counter in San Francisco. But after a while at the bagage band in Frankfurt, it poped up from underground and I could proceed to my final check in.
I went by the counter, where Devrim was at work, and I got to show him a couple of pictures, while he printed out my boarding pass. He then walked me to my gate, and before we said goodbye, I wrote him the link to this blog.
Then I walked through security, found my gate, and that leads me up to now, where I'm sitting and typing this, as I'm waiting to board the last flight for me this time around.
I want to thank all the people, who in some way made this trip possible.
I will blog again, when I have cleared customs in Copenhagen, and when I'm setteled in my new appartment.
Thanks for reading!

Keep 'em kruzin!
Dannerr