mandag den 9. april 2012

Friday in Vegas- jet lag, visa and Walmart

I had maneged to set the alarm, so I was up friday before the complimentary breakfast ended. There were several choises, but I went for the two eggs (over easy), a strip of bacon, a sausege and two pan cakes with what I first thought was a scoop of icecream, which turned out to be butter! The meal was okay, but a little heavy in my oppinion for a breakfast.
After eating I went to the local bank, which was just on the other side of the Orleans hotel with the car show, but for some reason I didn't think to bring my ticket.
At the bank I got the expected answer: they could not see, what was wrong with my card, as it was not one of their cards.
I walked back to my hotel, and as I was still jet laged, I thought of catching an hours sleep, before going out to find a charger for my phone. Well, an hour turned into two and a half, and I was still tiered, when I woke up half past five.
I desided to go to Walmart, trying to find a 110 volt socket to USB converter, as I had brought my iPhone cable. After walking past the strip and about a mile more, I desided to take a cab. Still think that was a good choice, as it turned out, I was still more than three miles away from the mall!
At Walmart, I got over welmed over its size! That thing is huge! And they've got a lot of stuff, I didn't think to find in a food store- I mean, they even got oil and car tires!
I shoped what I came for; the charger, a pack of batteries for Victors camera, a bag of ready to eat salad, some bread and meat, and then I also grabed a pair of sun glasses- should have gotten sunscreen as well!
Home I eat the salad and fell a sleep again. And that was jet laged friday!
Keep 'em kruzin!
Dannerr