fredag den 7. august 2015

Merger! My seperate B-engine and '31 P-U blog merged into one - at Dannerrsblog.blogspot.com

I've been wanting to merge my three separate blogs into one for a while now, but haven't done it, because "it's properbly highly complicated, way above my level of expertice".
Turns out, it's not... not at all!

By using the export/import your blog - procedure at support.google.com/blogger/, I now have only one blog to maintain! Wauw, ha? :-D
So now all postings should be visible here.

All (well, maybe not all, but some!) of the things, going on at #DannerrsGarage, will be posted here as previous.
However, progress and thereby postings might be limited, as I last year became the half part owner of a 100 years old house in the country, which needs renovation, and this takes up most of my time. But occasionally, I get some garage time, and when, I will try to keep posting here.
The last year I've been posting pictures on instagram, and your are welcome to follow me at https://instagram.com/dannerr_

Have a nice weekend, y'all! :-)