onsdag den 22. august 2012

Long time, no bloging...


I promised in my last blog, that I would post again, when I saw settled in to my new apartment.
Well, my priorities has been elsewhere, and therefore I've not posted.

But now I'm starting to get there! I've decorated my apartment, and although I still need to hang some more lamps and cabinets, I'm starting to feel real at home – when I'm there, and not spending days at friends places.

I haven't done much to the kitchen and bathroom – they were not big enough to completely redecorate, so I just moved in, as they were. The bedroom I'm keeping to myself and special guests.
So finally, here are a couple of pictures of the living room and hallway, as they looked last night:






As you can see, with the hanging of lamps and cabinets, I'm all settled.

One of the best things about my new place, is the terrace! I've had friends over for a “pre ZZ Top concert bbq” already, and it's a great place to enjoy the morning coffee!



I've even got a place for my garden gnome! He's lurking in the bushes!



 I really like it here, although it takes me around two hours to commute to work each way, but every time I start to think, it too far, I am reminded, why I like it.
For instance, on my way to the bus stop, I pass a grass field, and just this morning, I saw a family of three deers, playing in the dewy grass! Picture quality is poor, but there are supposed to be three brown spots, being the deers.



You just don't get that, when you're living on 4th floor in Copenhagen!