torsdag den 16. august 2012

Bending done, welding begun

Last night was a bussy night at Pirate Kustomz! Boss-man Brian was back fromfour weeks vacation, Vic was back from three weeks workation, Tim, Martin, tail-dragger Ole and Lørs was there, and Shane and NC stopped by again. NC tried to work on a tool for the trumpets front wheel, which he had driven there. A parallel twin is still sweet music to my ears!
I started with the bends on te passenger side patch panel. It took a while and a few do-overs, but finally I was satisfied.
A quick break away from the sheet metal resulted in a taped cross on NCs headlight:


And after that I started welding on the new patch.



Meanwhile a HD-owner helped Brian to get the Panhead started up, which is quite noisy:


All in all, a good night, got some work done, and next week I'll weld the drivers side finished, grind the welds, and patch up any holes in the weldings.

Keep 'em kruzin!
Dannerr