mandag den 13. september 2010

Earlier in use than expected...

During an otherwise fantastic weekend with my brother and his friend, wrenching on the chopper, party with the infernal moped riders "Teufelkerle", hypnoboobies, garagemusic, tiresmoke and twostroke exhaust, I'm now faced with the need to fix up the engine a little sooner than first planed.

My brother and his old classmate Henrik came to visit, to see what I'm doing. And after showing them the office, the old Ole-Henry didn't start as usual. A little nudjing and pushing, but the engine looks to be broken down really bad this time! Not planed, not kuul!!

So the B-motor has to come alive soon, as I need it in the car for my bachelorproject - hydraulic brakes for the Ford Model A. And therefor I needed to have it weighed, which the local steel-recycling company, Bagsværd Jernhandel, was willing to help with. But the breakdown two days before made it quite a challange, which my good classmate Christopher helped with by pulling me in Ole-Henry with his 4,0 litre, six cylindered Toyota HJ60 LandCruiser, all the 3 miles throuogh the horrible morning traffic in downtown Lyngby. A big thanks to the guys at Bagsværd Jernhandel and a great bunch of thanks to Chris!!

It woun't be with blower or any fancy things at first, but it all depends on, how bad it is, when I get it appart. I just need a working engine in the car NOW!