søndag den 21. juli 2013

ESRA nationals 2013

Ole-Henry, the lovely Rikke and I went to the European Street Rod Assosiation's meet, which this year was hosted by us, the danes.

Pitstop before Korsør:


Crossing the Storebælt bridge:



Picking up Rikke, leaving "Elvis" behind (her litle Suzuki commuter car) :

This is actually a picture, which should have been shot 2 seconds earlier, but at least I know, I had just left Vejle!

The grounds of the meet:



Details from some of the participating cars:



























































































Well back home:

I'll finish with the two cars, which I would like most to have in my garage: the first is a '34 Ford 5-window coupe, with a four carb'ed Cadillac enigne (where I say, go all in- if you are gonna put in an ohv V8, make it a blown!), nicely done with widened wire wheels at the back.







The second is a nicely patinated 5-window coupe '33, with '40 Ford steelies, white walls and a chromed dashborad, done a long time ago! But I don't know, what engine it is - so in my imagination it's a hopped up banger! ;-) ... If it actually were, that would be my all time favorite!




I'm still drooling and dreaming about those two!

Keep 'em kruzin!
Dannerr