torsdag den 13. juni 2013

It wasn't the gear box

Yesterday I started by removing the top of the gear box, and everthing seemed to be in order. Then I started moving the gears, and the output shaft could turn about 60 degrees! Victor came by, and he could hear the 'clonck' sound clearly from the differential. So I drained it, and this muddy and greasy water came out:



Next plan is to take the rear axle off the frame for the pick-up to be, so I had Vic help me pull out the semi-rolling frame. And then I took the oppurtunity to dry cruise the pick-up for the first time- at least both the frame and body.



We turned the frame, so rear is out, started loosening the axle, and jacking up the frame to roll out the axle. Then I plan on using monday to take it off and go it through, order needed parts tuesday, and start assembly wednesday.



Keep 'em kruzin!
Dannerr