torsdag den 16. juni 2011

Broken flywheel housing

I ended up putting the B-motor back together, in order to get it in to Ole-Henry, my '30 tudor. And in the middel of reassembeling it, I discovered that I have broken the motor side upper half of the flywheel housing!



























Therefore am I looking for one, which is not broken!

For now, I assembeled the engine with one from a model A, but I would like to have the right one for the B-motor.

UPDATE: After going to Bedrock, I found out, someone had heard my cry out, because suddently I was stopped by Kedde - the guy, who with his Kölner-powered '29 Tudor is responsible for getting me hooked on Model A's. And he gave me an old clutchhousing for free, because as he put it "I sold the car, so you need it more than I do"... Gotta love those generous 4banger guys!! :-D

Keep 'em kruzin!

Dannerr