tirsdag den 8. oktober 2013

Happy birthday to me...

Hasn't blogged i a while.
Ole-Henry has been running great, a little alternator problems, but so far I've managed to fix it by charging the battery at home, and trying to drive home before it's dark.
I began to work on the fourdoor Volvo 121, but I had to give up. Realisticly I'd be better off finding another for the same price as the body work alone. So I had the sheet metal guy and mechanic, Børge Henschel, to look at my 221, Hippo- and we've decided to work on that instead.
Working on the Volvo's has left very little room for planing a birthday party, and my luck would have, that my birthday was the same day the two beamed auto lift, I bought, should be taken down- so no big party this year. I invited Lörs von Loco and Shaddy Shane back to my place after the work, and had some good lunch, and otherwise I celebrated by relaxing with Rikke. Here are some pictures from the day, and the days after.
Gifts:


Gifts from myself to me:























Spend the day in good company:


And birthday meal should be massive! I made large "wienerschnitzlen" with pan fried potatos and butter sauce (guess it's not so healthy, but it tasted good!).





Served with a liberty ale!


And for dessert: hot chocolate and lemon half-moon with whiped cream!


Keep 'em kruzin!
Dannerr